Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Big C-Church and Little C-Church

At Celebrate Life the speaker mentioned Little C-Church and Big C-Church. Little C-Church is the Church you go to every Sunday, singing songs, giving tithes, reading the Bible, talking to your church friends, etc. but Big C-Church is SO much better. It's anytime, anywhere, anyone. You could be driving down the road jamming to TobyMac or something, praising God, and there's Big C-Church for ya. You could be in the middle of championships, playing your heart out for God, praising Him and there's Big C-Church for ya. Today, I had Big C-Church in my heart. I was telling everybody how happy I was that I could go to youth group tonight. I was psyched. I was in a good mood even when I wasn't so happy with what was going around me. And the following song is my prayer: 

So, how long has it been since you had Big C-Church in your job, your sport, your car or your room? I encourage you, live that Big C-Church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment